Potomac Security Consulting, Inc. (PSC) was founded by Jeffrey Jones in 2006 and Incorporated in 2015. A Service Disabled-Veteran Entity, Potomac Security Consulting provides clients with customized security solutions as well as the training and organizational development necessary to execute them. Our team of professionals rely on their practical experience from the military, government and commercial realms to provide services and administrative support that are second to none. We take pride in meeting regulatory requirements as well as actualizing industry best practices with every consultation. Whether it be creating or adjusting organization policy, training solutions, or preparing for oversight assessments and inspections, we can identify and meet your security needs.
30 Years Of Experience
Our experience spans over 30 years and comes from developing security and management solutions for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, other Federal agencies, and many private entities.
We are committed to protecting the intellectual property, physical wellbeing, and peace of mind of our clients. We do that by tailoring security solutions specifically to the needs of their business and providing training that allows them to employ those solutions confidently.
Our results can best be quantified by your company’s ability to grow and do its best work knowing that it’s prepared for anything. We value your time, respect your concerns, and pride ourselves on providing our clients with a confidence that comes from being able to meet new challenges.
Leadership, Strategic Guidance and Planning, Financial Oversight, Business Development
- Physical Security
- Access Control (ICAM)
- Industrial Security Support (FSO)
- Security Support for Special Events
- Information Assurance
- Security Assessments
- Security Assistance Visits
- Police and Security Training
- Active Shooter Training
- Conducts Internal Reviews of Processes
- Expert representation on Committees, Working Groups, and Task Forces
- Program Support Personnel
- Emergency Management
- Continuity of Operations and Government
- Organization Design, Development, Assessment
- Organizational Development and Subject matter training
- Other Customer Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Conference and Meetings Management
- Facility Management and support functions
- Mail Room Operation
- Create Training Curriculums
- Accreditation and Credential Services
- Ad Hoc and Customized Training for Clients